Frequently asked questions
How can I see your PRICES?
To view our prices and shop with us, please register and create an account with us.
Then, login to your new account and enjoy shopping with us.
Do I need to have a LICENSE to purchase from 925e.com?
No, it is not necessary to have a license or an official business registration to order with us.
Who can purchase from 925e.com?
We serve all resellers that meet our minimum order requirements:
- Minimum 1st order, mix items: US$800.00
- Minimum subsequent orders, mix items: US$350.00
We'd love to serve you! For special arrangements please contact us with your needs at email@example.com
Can I place a SAMPLE ORDER?
Sure! You are most welcome to place a SAMPLE ORDER with us. Here is how:
Step A: Please accept the following conditions which apply ONLY to SAMPLE ORDERS:
- Sample orders are limited to $75.00 worth of products (after quantities were revised to 1 or 2 units) + Shipping + Insurance + $25.00 Sample-Order-Service-Fee (not refundable).
- SAMPLES, just like SALE items and MAKE AN OFFER items are FINAL SALE!
(No returns, No exchanges and No Refunds).
- Special Offers, Discounts and Coupons are not applicable to SAMPLE ORDERS.
- No extra services are available with SAMPLE ORDERS (such as special packing, high resolution pictures, etc).
Step B: Place your SAMPLE ORDER by following these guidelines:
1. Sign in to your account at 925e.com
2. Go to the SEARCH page and search for item "17-534-1" - This is the SAMPLE ORDER FEE - please add it to your SHOPPING LIST.
3. Continue shopping and add the products you like to your SHOPPING LIST.
(Please add the minimum quantity required and we will revise the quantities to 1 unit per item later).
4. At the bottom of the SHOPPING LIST Page, click "check out" and follow the process until the THANK YOU! Page.
5. Kindly allow us 1 business day to revise the quantities of your SAMPLE ORDER to 1 or 2 units per item - we will then email you a new purchase order to approve.
6. Please approve the final SAMPLE ORDER by Email and we will take it from there.
By placing a SAMPLE ORDER with us, you confirm that you read and agree to the conditions related to SAMPLE ORDERS as described in this section.
How much is the SHIPPING COSTS to my country?
Unfortunately, it is impossible to provide an accurate answer this question because of the following variable:
A. Shipping costs are based on gross weight and box dimensions.
B. At the same time, our products vary in weight and price, with some light-weight jewels selling at higher prices than cheaper, heavy items.
Therefore, clients with an US$800.00 budget will purchase anywhere between 500 to 3,000 grams of products, making it impossible to estimate correctly the shipping costs to your country based on your purchase value.
Therefore, the only way to know the ESTIMATED shipping costs for your order, is to actually place your order on 925e.com and then to click "CHECK OUT" to see the ESTIMATED shipping costs for your order.
(Please kindly insure that you place an order value US$800.00 or more BEFORE clicking "Check Out".)
If you see that the shipping costs are too high:
please proceed with the Checkout process until you see the THANK YOU! Page and then Email your order number to Ms. Petchy at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will arrange special discount for you.
How can I know the IMPORT DUTIES on Jewelry imported into my country?
For the most accurate information, we suggest for you to contact your local UPS / FedEx / TNT agent, who will act as your Custom Clearing Agent and clear your future shipments for you.
Call them over the phone and tell the agent that you are about to import 92.5 Sterling Silver Jewelry from Thailand and wish to know the import duties on such goods and any other important information related to importing 92.5 Sterling Silver Jewelry into your country.
Is all your products are made of SOLID Sterling Silver?
While THE MAJORITY of our jewels are made-off SOLID STERLING SILVER and hallmarked with “925” or “92.5” as required by law, we also offer jewels which are made with OTHER METALS such as Copper and Brass.
FYI: if next to “Metals:” the term “925 Sterling Silver” appears, it means that this item is made of SOLID STERLING SILVER.
For your reference, we display the information regarding the materials each jewel is made-off in 2 locations:
1. Point your mouse over the "ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION" and information layer will appear, listing the materials this item is made off.
2. The same information will appear inside the ordering window under “Product Features”.
Please note: ALL of our 925 Sterling Silver jewels are hallmarked with "92.5" or "925" or "925 Silver" with the exception of fragile and tiny items which could damage if hallmarked or too small to carry the hallmark.
For more information regarding what is “Sterling Silver” please click here
Can you PRODUCE MY JEWELRY?
Please kindly contact us with your production requirement by Email to email@example.com